Now that you know how to add a post into your WordPress website, it is time to learn how to edit your post. In this lesson you will learn:
- How to access the action links beneath your posts.
- How to use quick edit to change the title, slug (permalink), date, categories, tags, and other permissions. You would not use this feature to edit the actual content.
- How to use the “Edit” link to make changes to your post’s content.
- How to bulk-edit multiple posts at one time.
- How to delete a post and recovering that post from the “Trash” section of WordPress.
Wasn’t that easy? You can see how WordPress really tries to make everything as simple and easy as possible.
Now that you know how to create and edit a post in WordPress, that’s go on to something slightly more advanced by teaching you how to use categories and tags in WordPress.
Any questions on the process of editing posts in WordPress? Leave a comment below!