Congratulations! You are half way through the WordPress video training series, good job!
In this video you will learn how to:
- View existing photos in the media library.
- Edit, delete, or view a specific image.
- Upload a PDF for your website.
- Use the standard browser uploaded if drag and drop doesn’t work for you.
- Edit title, caption, and content when using the standard browser upload method.
- Attach a photo or PDF to a post or page.
- Use existing photos or media in your new or existing pages or posts.
- Use WordPress’ image editing tools including crop, rotate, flip horizontal, flip vertical, redo, and undo.
- Scale your media including cropping with an aspect ratio you specify.
- Restore the original image if you dislike your changes made via the image editing tools.
Supported WordPress Media File Extensions
These are extensions that are supported by WordPress by default in the WordPress media center. You may enhance media support via WordPress extensions as needed.
- .JPG / .JPEG
- .DOC, .DOCX
- .PPT, .PPTX, .PPS, .PPSX
- .XLS, .XLSX
- .MP4, .M4V
In the next lesson, we are going to show you how to manage your comments within WordPress.
Have a question or comment about the media library? Leave a comment below!